During these challenging times, we are doing our best to offer you all the benefits of travel and enjoying new experiences, while at the same time ensuring your safety, as well as the safety of all our partners and employees.
We are keeping a close eye on the COVID-19 situation and following all related advice and recommendations issued by competent health organisations, and taking precautionary measures to ensure you a safe and relaxed stay in all our establishments.
In light of the current developments regarding the pandemic, we have stepped up our sanitary and hygiene measures, including disinfection and sanitary protection in all departments in our accommodation establishments, in line with the latest WHO guidelines.
With the aim of ensuring your safety, health protection measures and procedures in our accommodation establishments include the following:
- Specifically defining procedures related to determining the cleaning and disinfection processes for guest rooms and all common areas, which includes determining the cleaning and disinfection surfaces (including surfaces such as door handles, handrails, power switches, elevator buttons, etc.).
- Determining the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
- Determining the cleaning and disinfection products used.
- Using the prescribed protective equipment, etc.
- Changing the manner of serving hotel meals (breakfast, dinner) and drinks in the hotel restaurant and bar.
- Deep cleaning of all indoor parts of the hotel.
- Marking places for social distancing purposes in the common areas.
- Providing hand sanitizers at highly-frequented spots in the common areas.
- Using gloves and hygienic masks by employees during face-to-face interactions with guests.
- Ensuring protective masks and gloves for guests at their request.
The procedures are based on recommendations issued by the Croatian Institute of Public Health and shall be updated in accordance with new developments, i.e. in line with the guidelines issued by WHO and the Government of the Republic of Croatia.
For recommendations about your stay at the camp, visit the Kovačine Camp website.
All our employees and hotel staff are familiar with the prescribed procedures in the current situation, as well as procedures in case of a suspected COVID-19 infection.
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. We wish you a safe and fun holiday.